Preschoolers can hardly wait for their next Cubbies club meeting! Whether it's the fun puppets, the exciting games, or all their "Cubbie friends," they simply love it. Each week in Cubbies preschoolers learn about God — the greatness of His love and His Word — and about His Son, Jesus Christ. Preschool games, activities, and snacks build excitement and reinforce lesson themes. Cubbies will help you lead your child to Christ at an early age so he/she will trust and love Him for life.
Wednesday Nights, 6:30-8:10 p.m.
Online Registration for the Parent Meeting opens on July 12.
Book Info and More
The Cubbies curriculum features two handbooks written in a fun, storybook style with read-aloud stories and lovable characters that appeal to preschoolers. The handbooks combine basic Scripture memory with parent-child activities. One handbook is completed in a club year. Each section combines basic Bible memory with parent-child activities to help a child grasp a simple biblical truth at home and in the club night.
Is My Child Ready for Cubbies?
Because Cubbies has limited enrollment, please make sure your child is ready. Answer the following questions to find out:
- Can your child sit still when he/she is being read a story?
- Is your child comfortable being apart from you for several hours?
- Does your child usually behave when being watched by others?
- Is your child able to stay awake and focused until 8:10 p.m., our dismissal time?
- Is your child toilet trained?*
- Are you willing to dedicate 30 minutes per week to work with your child on their verses?
- Can you commit to regular Tuesday night attendance?
*Children must be toilet trained to be eligible for Cubbies.
If you answered yes to the questions above, your child is ready for Cubbies! If you answered no to any, you may want to wait a year. If you are unsure if your child is ready, please contact Tina Popovici.